This section of the website contains a list of meetings organised by other societies and organisations that may be of interest to our members.
If BSCI/BSCCT members know of a meeting that you think could be included on this page please email firstname.lastname@example.org
RCR Annual Conference 2023
Last event date: October 12, 2023
Date: 12-13 October
Venue: The International Convention Centre, Birmingham and Online
The RCR Annual Conference returns in-person and online this autumn, with a high-quality CPD programme. Join us on 12 and 13 October 2023 for a range of activities designed for radiologists and oncologists at all stages of their career to earn CPD credits, gain practical skills, build valuable connections, further your career and delve into the latest research.
- Gain seven CPD credits per day. Extra credits can be gained by reviewing abstracts/ePosters and completing a self-reflective form
- Our CPD programme is devised and delivered by a faculty of subject matter experts, who bring the latest thinking and practical tools to improve clinical practice and enhance patient care
- Embrace new ideas, keep at the forefront of clinical knowledge and takeaway skills that will contribute to changing practice in clinical radiology and clinical oncology
- Connect, network, collaborate and share experiences with peers and with colleagues across all career stages and geographies
- Support to develop your career, now and in the future
For further information please visit: https://rcrannualconference.com/rcr-annual-conference-2023?utm_source=event-listings&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=digital-external%20-%20registrations%20-%20registration