The RCR and BSCI/BSCCT have established a travelling cardiac professor with the aims of highlight the role of imaging in the investigation of cardiovascular diseases, to promote best practice with regards to acquisition and reporting techniques, to promote cardiovascular imaging as a specialist interest in any NHS consultant appointment and to provide cardiovascular imaging teaching at both trainee and consultant level at centres that might not have access to such training opportunities.
The map below shows where the RCR/BSCI/BSCCT travelling profesor has been and will be going to.
RCR/BSCI/BSCCT travelling professor visits 2018/2019
Dr Giles Roditi
- Oxford – Monday 27th April
- Southampton – Tuesday 28th April
- SRT Conference (Manchester) – Tuesday 12th May
- London (Combined) @ RCR – Wednesday 2nd and 3rd June
- Plymouth – Wednesday 17th June
- Sheffield – Tuesday 8th September
Dr Ed Nicol
- Mon 5 March – London
- Wed 14th March – S. Wales
- Mon 26th March Southampton
- Tues 22 May – Sheffield
- Wed 23rd May – Hull
- Mon 22-Wed 25th July
- Mon 10th Sept – Norwich
- Mon 5th to 7th November – Manchester Level 1 Cardiac CT course
Dr Stephen Harden
- Chelsea and Westminster, London
- St George’s, London
BSCI/BSCCT members can login to the members section of the website to view reports from previous RCR/BSCI/BSCCT travelling cardiac professors.