Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Course
Director: Dr Amedeo Chiribiri
Date: 17-19 November 2020
Venue: Online via MS Teams (using a combination of live and interactive sessions)
Fees: £650 external, £300 internal (Limited places at internal rate for KCL, GSTT and KCH)
How to Register:
For more information/registration, please click here:
The 3 day online course has been endorsed by SCMR for level 1 certification and approved by the Royal College of Physicians for 18 CPD points.
This established course has been running for 10 years, King’s provides an exceptional faculty of internationally renowned experts in the field of cardiac MRI.
It covers the basic principles of CMR, its clinical indications and role in a multi-modality imaging environment. Delegates will learn in lectures and hands on sessions, at the end of the course they will have a solid understanding of when to refer a patient for Cardiovascular MRI and how to interpret CMR images and reporting. It is suitable for cardiologists and radiologists.
Feedback from delegates attending previous courses:
• Great for level 1 course. AC is very enthusiastic about MRI – very inspiring!
• Very knowledgeable & explains concepts well.
• 5 stars to the course! And all speakers!
• Very interesting case reviews and self-taught time
• Glad Case Reviews and Post Processing were part of the day and able to apply what has been done/spoken about.
• All lectures are well structured and rich in relevance to the lecture subject content.
• Excellent case reviews , superb session, consolidating knowledge
• It was suitable for everyone who wants to start studying CMR
• Well-constructed and organised. Learned there is a good relationship between cardiology and radiographers working together
• I would highly recommend it to a colleague.
• Excellent overview and assessment. Great job Dr Chiribiri, Brilliant
• Very useful insight
• Very informative – covering a lot of the important CMR topics
• Thank you for a great course
• Good interactive
• Level was great. Loads of new stuff learnt, too many to list
• Very in depth Level 1 course
• The level was just perfect in my opinion
• Just keep the course as it is, very good mix of case-training and theory
• Excellent! Did what it said on the tin.
Advertising of courses on this site/page does not imply support or endorsement from the BSCI/BSCCT.