Stress Perfusion Imaging- King’s College London
Next event date: February 22, 2022
Venue: MS Teams
Course Directors: Professor Amedeo Chiribiri and Dr Adriana Villa
Dates: Tuesday 22 February 2022
Venue: Online – MS Teams
Fees: £350 external, £125 internal
Register here: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/short-courses/stress-perfusion-imaging
Professor Amedeo Chiribiri and Dr Adriana Villa are running an exciting new online course ‘Stress Perfusion Imaging’ at King’s College London in February 2022.
It will be helpful if students have achieved SCMR level 1 certification as the course covers advanced topics but this is not mandatory.
The course has been approved by the Royal College of Physicians for 7 CPD points.
At the end of this course, attendees will have:
- A solid understanding of what is stress perfusion CMR and how it works
- Understanding of when to refer a patient for stress CMR, and the different indications for adenosine, regadenoson, low-dose dobutamine and high-dose dobutamine
- How to interpret and report stress CMR imaging, including recognition of pitfalls and artefacts
- Overview of the basic CMR physics relevant for stress perfusion imaging acquisition
- Understanding of the post-processing techniques
- Understanding of the different applications of cardiac CT and stress CMR
- Review of the scientific evidence and guidelines supporting the use of stress imaging
- Learn how to set up a clinical CMR stress test service
Feedback from the January 2021 course
- Excellent course, thank you!
- Thank you
- An excellent course. I feel guilty for the number of questions asked but this was a unique opportunity to ask such an expert panel practical questions that we can implement tomorrow in our stress lists.
- excellent, well done
- Well done for such a nice organization of the course, thanks a lot.
- Excellent course, thank you very much
Advertising of courses on this site/page does not imply support or endorsement from the BSCI/BSCCT.