Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
Course Director: Professor Amedeo Chiribiri,King’s College London
The King’s College London ‘Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance’ course is now open for booking. Professor Amedeo Chiribiri is the course director.
The 3 day course will be an online event delivered via MS Teams, using a combination of live lectures and interactive sessions.
The course has been approved by the Royal College of Physicians for 18 CPD points. Previous courses have been endorsed by SCMR for level 1 certification and we have submitted the May 2021 course for approval.
See here for further information and how to sign up for the course.
To read feedback on previous courses, click here
What does this course cover?
- CMR safety, including devices and NSF
- CMR planning: key differences to echo
- General MR physics
- Post-processing hand-on sessions
- CMR Methods
- Stable CAD (perfusion, cine, LGE, coronaries and dobutamine)
- Acute CAD
- Cardiomyopathies: DCM, HCM
- Cardiomyopathies: ARVC and degenerative diseases
- Myocarditis and Pericardium
- Cardiac Masses and Tumours
- CMR for imaging of valvular disease
- CMR imaging of the aorta and peripheral vasculature
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Parametric mapping (T1, T2, T2*, ECV)
- Case reviews
Who is this for?
Attendance is open to medical graduates (physicians/surgeons), medical physicists and computational modelers with interest cardiovascular imaging. It is also suitable for cardiologists and radiologists.
What is the teaching schedule?
The course day consists of lectures and interactive sessions.
Details on the training schedule can be found in the programme document here
Advertising of courses on this site/page does not imply support or endorsement from the BSCI/BSCCT.