Course Directors: Professor Ronak Rajani and Professor Pal Maurovich-Horvat
Course dates and times : 23-27th January 2024
Couse Venue: Hilton London: Canary Wharf
Details of the London CT academy and how to register can be obtained via the website: https://cardiacctacademy.com
The London Cardiac CT Academy is a premier Cardiac CT course for those seeking elementary and advanced training in all aspects of Cardiac CT. The course has been carefully designed around the EACVI and SCCT curriculum. It will facilitate your Level II application accreditation with the SCCT in Cardiac CT.
The London Cardiac CT Academy is a 6 day academy which includes a complimentary Level 1 online Cardiac CT course delivered by Professor Rajani in conjunction with Medmastery.
About the course
- The London CT Academy was founded in 2015 with the sole aim to provide expert level cardiac CT training to those seeking to further their experience in this imaging modality.
- Innovative and novel teaching methods
- One workstation per delegate
- Access to 700 cases on the course library – updated annually
- Price includes complimentary EAVCI Handbook of Cardiac CT for all delegates, prizes for quizzes, course dinner and drinks reception.
- Log books completed for delegates for accreditation submission.
- International faculty
- Complimentary online Level 1 CT course – Access to Medmastery for all delegates for 3 months
- After course support.
- Faculty sit on the SCCT Education Committee and EAVCI Examination Writing Committee.
- >500 peer reviewed manuscripts in cardiac CT from faculty
- Football world cup, cardiac CT Jeopardy, Eurovision Fistula Contest and more.
- Please see course website for course photos and prior delegate feedback
- Largest Cardiac CT Training Academy in Europe.